Offering Light and Hope During Challenging Times
I am an experienced and skilled mental health and substance abuse professional therapist with solid communication skills and well-honed assessment and triage abilities. I have been doing counseling since 1982, having worked right away in mental health services & addiction counseling after graduating from college.
I earned my Master’s Degree in Clinical Counseling from Cairn University in 2004. I have worked extensively as a Clinical Case Manager, Primary Therapist, Group Therapist, and Therapist for impaired health care professionals. I also have 16 years of experience in Pastoral Counseling through three local churches.
I have a son and a daughter, aged 36 and 31 years old. My son Mark, is a Head Baseball Coach for a small college in South Carolina while my daughter, Carole is a medical assistant in San Diego, California. I am also a grandmother to a 3 year old girl, Charlie.
Visit Schedule: Every Week Monday To Friday. Evening and Saturday appointments available. I can do virtual or in-person appointments.
- Winona Lake, Indiana
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology; Minor in Biblical Ministries
- Graduated, December 1982
(Formerly Philadelphia Biblical University)
- Langhorne, Pennsylvania
- Master of Science, Professional Counseling
- Graduated, May 2004
- Certificate for State License Eligibility
Training and Certifications
- Rendered 3,600 Hours of Supervised Counseling
- Pastoral Counseling Certification through Christian Counseling and Educational Foundation
- American Association of Christian Counselors Regional Conference Training
- Drug and Alcohol Counseling Training Credits through Department of Drug and Alcohol Prevention
Skills and Memberships
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Positive Psychology
- Rational Emotive Therapy
- Humanistic Therapy
- Trauma Therapy
- Grief, and Divorce Recovery
- Life Coaching
- Spirituality and Recovery
- Public Speaking Engagements for Training in Various Mental Health and Substance Abuse Topics
- Fully Developed Training Programs for Post-Doctoral Providers at MH Consultants, Inc. Provider Network
- Obtained Approvals for Continuing Education Credits From APA- Approved Psychology Board, State Social Work Board, and PCB
- Supervised and Mentored Master’s Level Therapist Seminary Student Interns
Get In Touch
Dawn Crocco Counseling 289 W Uwchlan Ave, Downingtown, PA
Mon - Fri: 10am - 9pm
Weekends: 10am - 3pm
Please Leave 24 Hours' Notice to Avoid a Full Appointment Charge.